Thursday, September 30, 2010

GAG Challenge 2010

Well, it's that time of year again. Ok so we started September 1st last year and this year we didn't start until October 1st. It's probably better that way! LOL! GAG is back! And better than ever. Why? Because I think I talked like six people into joining LOL! So there are way too many people that know what I am doing so I have to live up to it right? No slacking. No daydreaming. No quitting! Shoot. I won last year. I would like to make it two for two. =D Who is ready??

Goals for the 2010 GAG challenge:
  1. Lose 30 lbs.
  2. Journal journal journal!!
  3. Drink 64 ozs of water daily
  4. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
  5. Exercise 150 mins a week (this equates to 30 mins 5 days a week).
I think these are basic doable activities. Why can't I do these? This is what I have been struggling with. I need to get into a routine. I need to get back to basics. I can do this.

No comments: