Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 Week Summer Challenge - Week Three

Ah well, Oops! I forgot to WI today. Although it's probably a good thing as I have been HORRIBLE lately. Ugh. Why can't I just get this through my thick skull???? On the up side - I have cooked at home the last three nights in a row. And the last two nights, the kids all said, "Mommy you make the best food."  Ah. Yeah. I need to keep doing that. I will continue tonight as dh is going out with a friend so it's me and the kids. So it's Mac and Cheese night. :) I think I'll heat up a spicy sausage to go with mine. Yum. But I really REALLY need to go grocery shopping. I am BARE. My refrigerator is empty. I'm on my last inkling of milk. I have no eggs. I have no OJ. I had to throw out all my corn tortillas yesterday as there was mold on them (must have been too moist on the refrigerator. ugh). But I have no desire to go grocery shopping. :sigh: I will buck up. Especially since we are going camping next weekend so of course I have to get food. Now the question is - what are we going to eat. . .

1 comment:

Christine Jeske said...

Get out your pen and paper and start planning a menu! :D