Saturday, June 16, 2012

WetnWild 5K – June 16, 2012

This was the FUNNEST 5k I have ever done!! It’s not called the WETnwild 5k for nothing. This event was held at Knott’s Berry Farm/Soak City. It was a very cool race course since we got to run throughout all of Knott’s Berry Farm. The only problem was it was narrow. And there were a lot of people. So there were a couple times that I literally had to stop to make a turn because there were too many people and it was too crowded. But at the end, we got to run through Soak City and ran through the lazy river. It was a very cool experience! It also helped to cool me down after running the first part of the race. LOL! I went in shoes and all. Totally cool I tell you. ;) Of course, since we were “running” through water my time obviously suffered but it was good. I would totally do this again.


Time: 42:58
Overall: 1348/2564
Age Group: 84/194 (Much better!)

No comments: