Thursday, May 07, 2015

Fit by Forty

Well my 39th birthday was yesterday. I am determined to get Fit by Forty. I just am. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and being unhappy with what I see. It's time to change that. I've already started. I started in April with trying to hit the gy once a week and tracking all my food in myfitnesspal. I'm happy to say I'm on a 44 day streak at mfp. 😊 

My goal for May is to hit the gym twice a week. Of course I have not done that yet this month. I must have pulled a muscle in my leg last weekend. Ugh. I was on such a roll too. Went on an awesome hike with Monica M. So I've had to rest it. So no gym at all this week. 😞 ugh. And since it's my birthday week and no exercise the scale is up. But that's ok. I've still been logging all my food. The good the bad and the not so good. Lol. But I realized today it's 364 days until my 40th birthday and I don't want to be where I am today (or God forbid heavier) in 364 days. My leg is feeling a ton better but I'm not gonna push it. Gonna rest it till Monday. Don't want to reinjure it. But I will succeed. And I WILL do this. 

Starting weight: 192.0


Here I am at the waterfall we hiked to last Saturday. I will take updated pics when we go back. I WILL not look like that again!!!!

No comments: