Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day 25 - I think?!?

I didn't realize it had been that long since I've updated on here! I am on day 25 I think of being OP! Yeah!!!! I can't believe it. It's been so long, I'm almost losing track!! I am determined to stay OP for 30 days (and more!). I am just going to have a problem this weekend. I am meeting up with a girl from my C2L board for dinner. That should be lots of fun! AND we are doing a champagne brunch on Sunday. So I really have to save my flex points for this weekened. And I have not been exercising. Just not in the mood. I don't know why. I think about, I want to do it, and then the time comes and I'm like nah. I'll do it tomorrow. I will not be able to exercise when we go camping probably because it will be in the 100's there. UGH! Oh well. I will continue to stay OP and I WILL get back to exercising.

No comments: