Monday, August 21, 2006

One day shy of 30 days!

Can you believe that I am one day shy of being OP for 30 days!?!?! I can't. I just want to keep going. That's the great thing about being OP so long, I don't want to do anything to ruin it. I did awesome this past weekend. I met Jen from C2L on Saturday for dinner. We had a great time. =) I think we could have sat there and talked all night long. It was like we've known each other forever. It was nice. It was the first day they got into CA so I'm hoping they are having a great time at Disneyland and everything else they decide to do.

I also saved all my flex points for yesterday's "booze cruise" with my coworkers. I had a blast, enjoyed myself and was able to stay OP. I only ate the one meal all day but I was not hungry for dinner because of the brunch so that was fine. I managed to lose .6 lbs this past week too. I know it could have been better but I didn't exercise at all all week. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to this week either. We have so much to do to get ready for our camping trip on Sunday. UGH! I still haven't even gone to the grocery store. Not great when I want to stay OP and have nothing to eat for lunch. Woops! Oh well. I will get to the grocery store tonight after Conner goes to bed. Hopefully!!

No comments: