1. GET TO GOAL! (serious - no joking this year!)
2. Run 6 5k's (approximately one every other month) (Done 1, 5 to go)
3. Run a 10K this year.
4. Exercise 4x's a week.
5. Scrapbook at least once a month.
6. Plan meals every week.
7. JOURNAL JOURNAL JOURNAL
8. No more diet soda - it's expensive (I can save money) and not great for you.
9. Use my crockpot at least once a month. (Used in Jan.)
10. Watch less TV.
11. Organize my home. (one room each month will take me 9 months so I may take two months on like the kitchen which is bigger).
Laundry Room DONE
12. Read 12 books this year (one a month). (11 down, 1 to go).
Dancing in the Dark by Mary Jane Clark
Double Tap by Steve Martini
Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan
Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch
Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry
Stranded with a Spy by Merline Lovelace
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Two to Six (don't suggest reading - got it as a review book which is why I read it)
I Am Inspired by Valerie Allen
Wrongsized by Larry Soloman (currently reading)
WEIGHT LOSS MARKS for 2009:
Let's just give up for now until I can get back into this. :sigh:
You can link up your New Year’s goals with the Happy Housewife here.