Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday Weigh In



And that's not bad!! I was 2 lbs lighter the day before. Hmm. Oh well. A loss is a loss is a loss right? As long as I'm moving down that's all that matters. 

So today was the start of my 21 day fix program. Yeah!! The schedule for today was Total Body Cardio. Man. That workout is no joke!! My legs are 
all jello-y!! It was hard to walk up and down the stairs going to work this morning. Lol


Pretty good burn. I'd like to see more. Guess I need to push myself more to see more right?? I will probably go walk at lunch. I need to get my step count up so I can hit my 10,000 today. Did not hit it either Saturday or Sunday although all I did was run around both days. It was a tiring weekend. And next weekend we are going camping. I can usually stay on track over the weekend it's just getting the exercise in. Hmm. Challenge that I will have to figure out how to do. 

1 comment:

Mandie said...

So excited to see your 21 day fix results. I hope you took measurements and pics :) If not...DO IT TONIGHT! I just know you're going to rock!!!!

See, I can't stay on track over the weekends...hmmm...maybe I need to do more than just sit around at home! LOL!

And again, congrat's on that loss!!! SO proud of you!!!!