Friday, July 07, 2006

Starting Over

I guess I should get back to this and update. Bad Heather. This is an excellent place for me to whine and complain since no one really knows about this journal or visits. At least it doesn't appear to me that they visit I could be wrong. I really need to get back into the swing of things. I had lost 22 lbs since Feb. 1st but I am slowly gaining it back. I will not let that happen! Starting tomorrow I am going to walk in the morning and evenings on the weekends and in the evening during the week. I am going to follow WWs and get this weight off. We are going to the Beach next weekend and I should have been in the 180's but I know I won't now. And that is my fault. UGH!!!

1 comment:

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

I'm reading you - YOU CAN do this girlie!!! You have lost those pounds and you DO NOT want to put them back on do you?

Come on get back on this!