Thursday, October 12, 2006

An update

I really need to get better at updating this blog. I just copied over everything from my old xanga to a word document and i have been reading it. It's really interesting! Brings back lots of memories from when I was going through the whole weight loss thing in 2004. AND it's made me want to keep up here better. Having something that's written down and reminds you of where you have been is good. You get to enjoy the good moments again and become aware of where you went wrong so you don't have to go through the bad ones again.

So far I've been really good with staying OP. I've basically lost count but I know 100 days OP will be Oct. 31st! I have struggled the last week with stressors at home but knowing that 100 days is approaching is really helping me to stick with it.

I've joined a new challenge at c2l. It's called the biggest chooser! i hope to win. I'm going to work hard and do my best! If I lose the 21 lbs I want to lose by the end of the year I think I will have a great chance! ;)

No comments: