Friday, April 09, 2010

An Exercise Challange - My Long Hot Active Summer Challenge


Well since I did so good in the GAG challenge I thought why not join this challenge. I need something to keep me motivated and get me MOVING! So I am joining in and going to participate in "MY long Hot Active Summer Challenge". WOO HOO!! Since it is an exercise challenge I should make exercise goals for the challenge. So my goals for the challenge are two things:

1. Work out 6 out of 7 days a week. (So a total of 96 days. This does not have to be each week but I can't miss more than 16 days).
2. Have a total of 6,000 minutes of exercise. (That is roughly 54 mins of exercise PER day).

Are these lofty goals? Yes.
Can I complete them? YES!

This challenge starts May 5th. The day before my birthday and the Wednesday after my trip from Vegas so I will have NO EXCUSES! NO EXCUSES!!! One of the things i want to get in the habit of is exercising when we go camping. This will MAKE me! We are going camping in May, June, July and August before this challenge is over with so I WILL make it a point to exercise. Come on baby! I won GAG and I don't plan on losing this one either. LOL! ;)

2 comments:

Christine Jeske said...

Oh no your joining? We're all in trouble! LOL!

Thanks for signing up. Great goals, you're gonna keep me on my toes. I appreciate it!

MommyofSweetpea said...

Good luck Heather!