Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Weigh In - Week Five

Yes I skipped Week Four. Why? Well I weighed myself on Tuesday. It said I was still 182. Ok whatever. So guess what I did on Wednesday? Yup, you guessed it. I got on the scale and it said . . 180!! Yeah. I hit my end of January goal. :) So guess what I decided to do? Yep, you guessed it again - I'm changing my WI days to Wednesday. LOL!

So, I weighed in today and . . . 180.2. I'm up 0.2 lbs. Whatever. It's basically a maintain in my eyes. Especially since I went over my calories last weekend and yesterday at work was HORRIBLE. Someone brought in cupcakes. And they were YUMMY! I didn't eat 1. Oh I didn't eat 2. No I ate THREE!! That was almost 1000 calories. But they were oh so yummy. So I can't complain.

I'm getting back my exercise groove. I even did Turbo Jam Monday night with the kids. :) They keep begging to do it again. Although Connor likes doing Jillian Michael's The Shred because of the push ups. LOL! I said we might do that tonight.  Well my next goal is 170 lbs in 6 weeks. I can do this!

No comments: