Monday, November 09, 2009

GAG Challenge - Healthy habit update

As part of the weigh in last week, we had to WI and list some healthy habit we were going to do this week. I choose to walk at least 15 mins each day. And my progress. Well, um yeah. I did walk on Tuesday last week at work. Then was extremely busy Wednesday and Thursday. Was home with a sick child on Friday. Walked a ton on Saturday at Day Out with Thomas. Took the kids to the park on Sunday so there was a 15 min walk. Today is not over with yet . . . ;) So all in all: 3 out of 7 days. Hmm. Not too bad but could have totally been better.

4 comments:

Mandie said...

Well girl, it's not that bad. 3 is better than NONE! And I'm certain you can get one in today!

.... said...

That is right - 3 is better than 0 & anytime you add a sick child in the mix...craziness happens. ;)

Have a great week!
Lynn

Christine Jeske said...

I am lovin' Lynn's comment. And Mandie is right! Get one in today and that is 4/7. Better than half. ;)

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

That's right, 3 is way better than my big fat zero! Today starts another day, and TODAY is all that counts today :)

I completely relate to your last post too. Although I have the luxury of increased time in the coming weeks... look back to the beginning GAG challenge - when we made posts about holiday plans... dust it off, and get prepared :) You can do it!