Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Book Review - Cracking the $$ Code

Cracking the $$ Code by Patricia M. Annino seems like it would only be for working women. I don't think. The subtitle of this book is "What successful men know and you don't (yet)". I think this book can be used by any woman whether working or not. In it, she explains certain things that men just seem inherently driven to do while we as women are not. They would seem to be things that would come naturally but being a woman and being driven by the wanting everyone to love me feelings, they don't. It's something that I need to work on. This book gives women the tools to do just that. Whether you are a working woman or a non-working woman, i think you will come away from this book learning something about yourself and learning some tactics you can do to make your life easier. This will definitely be a book that I will read over and over to refresh my memory of what I need to do in order to make my life more productive.

No comments: