Sunday, March 21, 2010

I don't want to WI!

I do not want to WI tomorrow. As much as I wanted to get back into the swing of things, it just didn't happen. But I am so disgusted with myself. I need to do something. I did figure out one of my problems. Breakfast. I am constantly buying a donut for breakfast from the snack bar and I finally figured out why. I want something that I can just start eating when I get to work. If I have oatmeal, I have to "fix" it. If I make egg beaters, I have to make it in the microwave. If I have toast with peanut butter, I have to get out the toaster and toast it. I need ready made will stay good in my bag from 5:30am when I put my stuff in my car until 8am when I make it to work. Or I need to eat when the kids eat (but I don't think that's feasible). Any good ideas???

So I guess that's my first step. Baby steps right?

1 comment:

Kyle said...

While not a popular item, I actually don't mind Slim-Fast (walmart's equate shakes), etc. as a meal substitute.

When I was working at an office and I also did my workouts in the morning, that was my typical breakfast. Not only did it deliver equivalent calories to cereal/milk, but it was easily digested so I could run shortly after drinking.

It is shake and drink so should match your objectives.

Of course, there is also a world of nutrition and meal replacement bars at your disposal as well.

None of these beat the things you can prepare, but if it will substitute for a donut, then of course this is the way to go.