Yes it is. But is tomorrow that day? I am tired of feeling like a fat blob again. I am tired of being tired. I want to start exercising again. I need to start eating better so I'm not so sluggish and tired. I want to. But there is always an excuse. The excuses need to stop. I know i have said this over and over and over again. But I really need to mean it now. I need to start fresh now. I have a feeling when I weigh in I am going to be in the 160s. :sigh: I could have been so close to the 139s it's not funny. It's really NOT funny. I almost want to cry. But I think I needed this. I needed to have fat feeling in my clothes to get back into the groove of losing weight again. I want people to start noticing again how great I look. It's gotten so nice to go to the store and try clothes on and not be upset because they didn't fit. I'm in a small top and size 8 or 10 pants. I LOVE it and I don't want to get any higher. I need to stay where I'm at. And there are key things I need to start doing in order to get back into my groove. Here they are:
1. Journal (i'm finding it tedious at this moment but it's the only thing that keeps me on track.)
2. Stay within 1200-1400 calories a day
3. Drink 64 ozs of water a day.
4. Eat healthy snacks (fruits are coming into season so this should start getting easy.)
5. PLAN my dinner meals. Actually I should plan all but I've gotten away from planning dinner. I need to get back to that.
So baby steps. I just need to take one step at a time. Change my mindset and I WILL overcome this downturn.