Monday, May 17, 2010

It's MONDAY!

So why not be a good girl and get back in the groove of things? Sounds good to me! I'm ready to kick butt. I'm ready to lose this weight. And I'm tired of being tired. Well, I may be tired at first but it'll help me in the long run. And my dh was so awesome and text me today that I AM working out tonight. ;) Woo hoo!! That means I won't have to feel guilty for leaving even if the kids are still up. =) Well, I'll still feel guilty but hey. I'm going to go exercise!

Found out yesterday that my SIL is doing P90X. Has been for about 9 weeks now. Hmm. I'll have to catch up with her now. LOL! But I want to run too so I'll just have to switch off and on. She says she hasn't lost any weight but has lost inches so not bad I guess.

I'm also going to be doing the stairs at work every morning. Here's a picture:


Pretty bad picture but I think you get the idea. There are 105 stairs to walk up. Eek. But I feel it in my legs. =) I'm also taking a picture of everything I eat and posting at Tweet What You Eat. It's pretty cool so far and I'm hoping that if I have to post it for the world to see, it'll make me think twice about eating it. Probably not but it can't hurt right?? =D

I'm ready to start rocking and rolling. My pants are getting too tight and I sure do not want to go shopping. It's coming up on Summer time and I want to look decent. I don't want to look like a cow. I want to be able to play with my kids outside and not say mommy's tired let me rest. I want my son to start running with me. And I want the twins to also when they get older. I just need to keep these things in mind when I want to go off track. I am going to hold myself accountable. I am going to make it!!

2 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

You've a great plan and an awesome attitude. You're gonna do it! And I loves the abstract stairs photo. hehe

Deb said...

I can hear the engery behind the words. Those stairs look scary. You can do it!