Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weighing In - Wednesday

It's so weird for me to be weighing in on Wednesdays. For so long, I have weighed in on Monday's. That's how it's been. Probably for  5 years now! Wow! Such a departure. LOL! So I almost forget to WI. LOL! But I did remember and I wasn't too dissapointed. Drum roll:

167.8

That would be a loss of 1.4. And again. I wasn't stellar this week. You'd think that would draw me into wanting to be stellar and eating healthier. But um, no. I had a donut for breakfast again. UGH! I really need to get AWAY from that. I think I will start walking to the 1st floor from now. That way I CAN NOT go by the snack bar. I cannot buy a donut. Work? I hope so.

I did 177 minutes of exercise last week. Should have and could have been much better but I'm working on it! I actually got out and ran yesterday! Go me! I did 4/1 run/walk intervals for 30 mins. Ended up doing about 3 miles in 45 mins. Not too bad since that included 10 mins of my cool down and warm up walking. =) I'll take it. And I'm getting out there and running again tonight. ;) Now to just start eating healthier. :sigh:

8 comments:

Emilia said...

Woohoo! Grats on the weight loss, you'll get the swing of it soon. One donut once in a while probably won't kill you and sometimes it's nice to have a treat in moderation. You know what is right for you and what you have to do to reach your goals and we wish you all the luck (not that you need luck, more like determination and sweat!) in the world.

Erin said...

you go girl! (and maybe you're being too hard on yourself? 1.4 is very impressive. and i saw what you wrote on twitter about doing 3 miles in 45 minutes... that's amazing! i can't run to save my life!) i think you're doing great. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice work. You can't be too disappointed with that loss. ;) Woohoo!!!

Mandie said...

Sweet! Congrat's on the nice loss :) And just think how much better it's gonna be when you ARE stellar! We've got this girl ;) Oh and you need to txt me when you get to work so I can tell you to stay the HECK away from those donuts!

Aylilth said...

Nice loss!!!

And a doughnut isn't that bad really, at least it's not a dozen right??

Deb said...

Nice loss. Stay strong and keep up the good work.

Laura said...

Congratulations on the loss! It sounds like you are doing a great job (donut included, like Aylilth said, it could have been a dozen). Keep up your hard work!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your loss.

And that running is stellar to me! I am so impressed. I am just barely at being able to run for 1 min. straight, in fact since I have not ran in a week I bet I can't even do that!

You will eat better this week. I just know it! You got this.