Friday, October 01, 2010

GAG 2010 Beginning Weigh In

Well here is my beginning weigh in for the GAG 2010 challenge:


Weight: 176.8

I guess this means I'm going to start weighing in on Fridays. Maybe that will help me to keep going. I definitely need something to shake things up because what I have been doing is not working! And how sad. I am HIGHER than my beginning weight last year for the GAG 2009 challenge. :( Actually I'm exactly 3 lbs higher. I lost 20.4 lbs last year during the 16 week challenge (yes it was four week longer than this one) and I even wasn't doing that great the last four weeks so I can hopefully do the same if not BETTER this time. Good luck all you GAG participants!!!

4 comments:

Christine Jeske said...

Completely excited to be doing GAG with you again! :D

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Oooohhh, you are bringing your game face! 30 lbs is certainly shooting for the stars. Bring it on ;) (oh, and good luck too :)

One Pretty Little Box said...

Thanks for joining GAG again! :) Your going to do wonderful, I know you are!

Shelly said...

Glad to be doing GAG with you again good luck!