Monday, January 26, 2009

Can't Complain

So I guess I can't complain about my WI this morning. I'm up .2 lbs. Ok, I call that a maintain in my book. But again, I can't complain. We ate Panda Express not once but TWICE this last week. I had BK for lunch on Friday. I really can't complain! But I can CHANGE it. No more. I've got my meal plan for the week. I can do this!!!

Woke up and exercised this morning. yeah! I so did not want to wak up but I was awake. Does that make sense?? I hope it does. =) Of course at 3:50am I hear Connor asking if I'm awake. DH called out go back to sleep. I just hoped he would fall back asleep before I woke up at 4am. I'm assuming he did as I didn't hear a peep from him when I got up.

Well, I'm ready to kick it into high gear. I need to get more consistent with exercising. I'm determined to do that. Not to mention my 5K is this Sunday! I'm hoping to finish it in less time than my last 5k but I won't hold my breath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the weightloss so far, and I do hear you on waking up and working out, that is great!!

Thanks for posting on my blog about the weight loss, and I will help motivate you as well. And I think its really cool that we both have twins born Nov 07.

Good luck with the 5 K, thats a major motivator, are you running/walking??