Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A Successful Day?

Depends on what you call successful. I ran last night. Felt good too! I'm severally behind in my 5K training so I have to "speed up" my days of running and skip some breaks. Not great I know but I did this to myself. So last night I started on Week 2. It really wasn't bad. Didn't feel like I haven't ran in 3 months so that's a good thing. I also found a new podcast this lady did Suz @ kissmyblackass.org. Oh yeah! It's my kind of music (hip-hop) and she put in the cues of when to run and walk for the Couch 25k program. I am so LOVING it!

As far as food, I did have a haystack yesterday afternoon. The darn Christmas candy is still sitting here on my desk for everyone's consumption. I don't want to throw it away but I know I should. :sigh:

No comments: