Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Sorry!!

I'm sorry! So Sorry!! I know Hayley was inquiring about me. =) Things got hectic. Works is crazy and I'm trying to adjust to my new schedule with dh's new job. I have less time at work so - less time to blog. ;)

Ok, OP streak - Not so much. I've been struggling. I think my problem is I'm HAPPY. Ok, now I know that sounds weird but I'm happy with my life as it is right now. Dh and I are good, the kids are good. I'm content. But contentness can bring indifference. I'm indifferent in whether or not I lose weight. I have clothes that fit, a dh that loves me the way I am and kids that love me for me. I can play with them without being out of breath. I can spend time with them. But if I continue with my indifference, it may lead to me NOT being able to do things with the kids. If I start gaining weight, I WON'T be able to fit into my clothes anymore. Am I happy when I see pictures of myself - NO. Am I happy when I go to try on clothes at the store - sometimes yes sometimes NO. Do I need to change??? YES!

And so I start again my fellow weight loss buddies. I know this is a continuous cycle. Until I change my mind set and until I get my attitude to change it will be difficult. But I know you are all out there to help me.

I am going to try yet again to start an OP streak. I'll let you know when I get past 2 days. =) And yes I gained 1 lb last week. Better than gaining more. I'm sure this week isn't going to be much better. I wouldn't be surprised if I was in the 180's when I post on Monday. I'll let you know. We are going camping this weekend (and next!) but I'm hoping to get exercise in this weekend as there are lots of places to walk through the campground. Maybe I can get that daughter of mine to start walking on her own yet!

Talk to you all on Monday (and yes I did have a meal plan this week just did not get time to post. =( )

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

It's okay girl. Just keep pushing on and doing the best that you can. Make the next right step with each decision, that's what I'm learning. *hugs*