Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm still here

Just trying to get through this week. We are going camping (yet again! - we just got back from camping on Sunday) so I'm busy doing laundry, grocery shopping, re-packing the motorhome, and then I have my OCMOM's (Mother's of Multiples) group meeting on Thursday. I haven't been in three months so I really really really want to go. =) Once this week is over, my life "may" settle down some. I do have a meal plan this week. I should be able to stick to it. It is as follows:

Monday - Pasta w/ Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Cheese Enchilada's
Wednesday - Hot Dogs
Thursday - I'm eating at my OCMOM meeting, dh is on his own or I'll pick something up for him on my way home.
Friday - Frozen pizza
Saturday - Chipotle Chicken Breasts & Scalloped Potatoes
Sunday - Sandwiches

So I'll be back!

No comments: