Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weigh - In and Some Links

Well I weighed in today since I didn't yesterday (being home and all with the kids). I amazingly lost 1.8 lbs. I swear I always lose when we camp. It must be the never being able to sit down until the end of the day when I'm extremely exhausted from running after three kids, making meals and snacks and getting drinks and food for everyone days. :sigh: But I guess I'll take it. =) I am miserable and want to fall asleep right now. And this week is INSANELY busy at work. Ugh. Oh well.

I also wanted to give some people some links to what has and is helping me along this weight loss journey. Since so many people are visiting due to the Ultimate Blog Party, I thought what better time!

So here they are in no particular order:

First - Weightwatchers. This is what has helped me in the past to lose this weight. I've gone to meetings and I've done it on my own. Whatever I've done, it's worked and I need to get back to it.

Second - Sparkpeople. This is a FREE site that you can log food, exercise and has TONS of resources!!! If you sign up, say pinguinlvr referred you. I get sparkpoints and let me tell you, they are ADDICTING!!!! =)

Third - HungryGirl. This lady is AWESOME! Lots of recipe swaps and tons of products that are diet and weight watcher friendly. Check her out!!!

Those are it for now. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Eli's Lids said...

You go girl!!! I just started working out regularly again and boy does it feel good. Mind you I taught aerobics for 8 years at 24 hour fitness so this should be old hat for me... but it isn't. It just stinks... especially when I like to eat and blog or eat and sew or eat and craft... seeing a trend here!?!?

Anonymous said...

I'm on sparkpeople too! I love that site! Though I haven't been on it for a while.....you've inspired me to go back! :) Keep it up girlfriend! I'm in a rut, but plan to come out of it really soon....I hope.