Monday, March 02, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3-2-09




Monday - Chicken Fajitas (carryover from last week)
Tuesday - Mexican Pizza (will share the recipe later - carryover from last week)
Wednesday - Hot Dogs w/ FFs
Thursday - Taco Soup w/ Garlic Cheese Biscuits (Taco soup on freezer)
Friday - Nachos
Saturday - Kung Pao Chicken (carryover from last week)

Sunday - Leftovers
Even though I have SEVERAL carryovers from last week, we only ate on once last week. Go figure. We just rearranged what we ate because I totally spaced and forgot Ash Wednesday and the whole Lent thing started. WHOOPS! =) We ate out 6 times in the month of February. Not bad for us. I try to keep it to 4 but that is asking A LOT! Although I have to say, we got Outback Steakhouse on Saturday since our friends came over. I would have enjoyed homemade Chicken Fajitas and Chips and Guacamole more. Eating out just isn't the same anymore.
For more menus check out: Orgjunkie

No comments: