Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Book Review - I Am Inspired

I received “I am Inspired” as a review copy to read. It’s a very short book – 13 pages. I would call it more of a short story about the beginning of the author’s hardest part of her life, when she found out she was pregnant with her second son out of wedlock. She is planning on doing a whole “I am Inspired” series. This book “The Beginning” really drew me in and left me wanting to read more about what occurred after she found out she was pregnant and came to terms with it. I would suggest, when the author is done with the whole series, to make one large compilation book so people can read the whole story. Without reading anymore of the story, it does seem as if this would be a good book for those that find themselves in the same situation to read. Maybe something she says in here – her reflections on God and on her faith – can help someone else to make a decision and see that they are not alone.

No comments: