Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day One

Woo Hoo!! I have one day under my belt. YIPPEE!!! And I even ran last night. I'm starting over with the c25k thing but it's ok. I'm ready and raring to go! I stopped in the snack bar this morning for milk for cereal for breakfast and I wasn't even tempted to get my usual donut! I can tell I'm in a much better mindset right than I have been the beginning of this year. Better late than never right?? So this week is my new start. I'm starting at 180 lbs and I need to lose 50 lbs to get down to 130. I can do it. If I lost 2 lbs every week I could even do it by the end of 2009. Will I? Probably not but I am going to shoot for it. =) I am going to re-look at my goals today and tweak them a little since the year is half over. I can still get to a lot of my goals if I try. The first 6 months of this year were not stellar but I CAN make the next six months better!!!

No comments: