Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2009 Goals Revisited

2009 Goals

1. GET TO GOAL! (serious - no joking this year!) Well it's still possible IF I lose 2 lbs a week. So I'm not giving up on this yet!
2. Run 6 5k's (approximately one every other month) (Done 1, 5 to go) Still have only done one but I can still accomplish this if I do the following 5Ks and starting training NOW.

1. Cypress 5K - July 25
2. Superfair 5K - August 9
3. Kevin Cook Spirit Run - September 5
4. MPS 5k run - October 17
5. Hip Hop Classic 5k run - November 14

3. Run a 10K this year. There is one November 1st that I want to do so still doable.
4. Exercise 4x's a week. Um, hasn't been occuring. :sigh:
5. Scrapbook at least once a month. Hasn't been occuring either. So let's change this to scrapbook 12 times between now and the end of the year!
6. Plan meals every week. Was doing really well with this in the beginning of the year. Need to get back to it NOW.
7. JOURNAL JOURNAL JOURNAL Need to get better at this!
8. No more diet soda - it's expensive (I can save money) and not great for you. Ha, let me just get rid of this one. I tried to eliminate and that was just a joke. But I will REDUCE the amount I drink.
9. Use my crockpot at least once a month. (Used in Jan.) Used once so far. Will try and use every month until the end of the year.
10. Watch less TV. I think I've accomplished this. I've gotten rid of at least three of my season passes and have not added any new shows. =)
11. Organize my home. (one room each month will take me 9 months so I may take two months on like the kitchen which is bigger). Laundry Room DONE Well, this was a thought before I lost my RDOs. Now I have no free time without the kids really so I am going to scrap this goal. I will still work on it but there is no way I can do this by the end of the year.
12. Read 12 books this year (one a month). DONE!!!
Dancing in the Dark by Mary Jane Clark
Double Tap by Steve Martini
Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan
Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch
Multiple Blessing
Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry
Stranded with a Spy by Merline Lovelace
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Two to Six (don't suggest reading - got it as a review book which is why I read it)
I Am Inspired by Valerie Allen
Wrongsized by Larry Soloman
The Noticer by Andy Andrews (currently reading)

WEIGHT LOSS MARKS for 2009: Let's just give up for now until I can get back into this. :sigh:

No comments: