Wednesday, June 03, 2009

No really

I'm "almost" there. Really I am. I'm feeling better. I'm hoping I don't get sick anymore. :sigh: I really need to get back into exercise and into eating right. It's just so hard when I'm so busy at work and stressed with the kids. Food makes me feel better. Well you know what, that's not even it. When I'm stressed I just want to GRAB something. It's easier to grab a donut that it is to dish out the yogurt with the fruit with the rice cakes. It makes my life EASIER. Just like eating out for dinner. It's easier to go grab something through the drive thru than it is to make dinner. Although if you think about it, it's about the same amount of time. By the time I get in my car, drive the drive thru (depending on which place I go), order, pay, pick it up and then get home, It's almost 20 mins. If I whip up a quick 15 min meal, I would have been eating by then. :sigh: But that's not EASY. And right now, I need EASY.

No comments: