Thursday, August 27, 2009

Book Review - Sugar Time by Jane Adams

I thoroughly enjoyed the book Sugar Time by Jane Adams. This book was well written and a joy to read. The main character Charlotte Kane also known as Sugar is a delight and very likeable character. Her job is in the TV industry which can be quite cutthroat which the author is able to portray well. Sugar is trying to get a new pilot developed and sold to a major network. While this is occurring, life keeps happening. Her daughter has a baby, she meets a new love interest and she has a reoccurring medical condition she needs to watch out for. Between juggling everything, she finds herself in jams but manages to make it all work out in the end. This book is definitely a great pool side summer read. It holds your interest and I found myself trying to read it when I should have been doing something else. Jane Adams is a very good writer who was able to hold my attention and keep me wanting more while I was reading this book!

No comments: