Friday, August 21, 2009

The end of the road

I really need to get my butt back in gear. Life is so hectic I can't let it ruin me. It's always going to be this way. I just need to learn to live and deal with it. :sigh: -So I've decided that I need to quit with my bad habits now. I do. There is no reason why I can't be better. We are not doing anything special for Labor day. We are going camping next month but it will probably just be us so I have no"excuse" to eat a lot then. I can control it. So what better time to start than NOW. I can and WILL do this!

But my question is HOW. I know everyone is busy. That is not an excuse. But let's see what my day is like:

4:45am wake up, shower, dress, get lunch packed, put stuff for day in car
5:45am wake up kids, dress them, feed breakfast, brush teeth, do dishes if needed
6:30am out the door to drop kids off
7:00am arrive at train station
8:00am arrive at work
4:30pm leave work
5:30pm arrive at home, play with kids
6:00pm baths (if needed) and get kids ready for bed
6:30pm Twins go to bed, start making dinner for dh and I
7:00pm eat dinner, clean up, do dishes if needed
7:30pm Connor goes to bed, throw a load in the washer

So If I run, it's usually around 8pm. So by the time I'm done with that it's 9pm. I still have to set out my clothes for the next morning and anything else I might need for the next day. In a couple of weeks I'm going to have to start making THREE lunches for the kids. :ugh: More stuff to do. So when I am supposed to fit time to clean and/or do stuff I ENJOY?? It's a never ending battle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather!
I feel your pain....though my schedule is not as chaotic as yours, it's always a problem trying to fit in exercise. I've done pretty well this summer, but for the past 2 weeks, I've fallen off my diet and exercise routine...must get back on it again before I'm right back where I started! I'm hoping to start blogging again......homeschool starts this week and dance and church night and oh so much more.....seems impossible to find a time to exercise, but we must find it!!!! Does the train have an exercise room??? :) That would be nice, huh? You should request that...I'm still here, sparatically! Hang in there.