Sunday, January 08, 2012

First Weigh In of the Year . . . Tomorrow

So that means, last chance workout tomorrow morning!!! It's a good thing I don't have to go into work tomorrow. I have training close to home (and not until 10:30 woohoo!) so I can get a little longer workout out in tomorrow. Tomorrow will be my first day back at C25K. Except the app I use changed it to Ease into 5K. LOL. So I guess it's E25K. =D Anyway, after that I will do 20 mins on the stairmaster. So that should be a good 60 min workout. Yes. Not sure how this WI is going to go. I did better than I though some days. That's why it's always better to journal. Because sometimes, it's not as bad as you think it was. But also I weighed in later in the morning than I usually do. I also weighed myself at my "normal" time the following day I was up. Oh well. It is what it is. I am taking the steps  needed to get healthier and I'm just going to continue.

No comments: