Wednesday, January 04, 2012

It's time

It's time:

  • To Get Serious
  • To Get Real
  • To Do This
2011 was NOT a good year weight loss wise. I actually gained weight. Well I just calculated it and I gained 2.8 lbs. Not bad I guess. I must have gained most of my weight in 2010 then since my low was 150 something in Novemeber of 2009. Wow. To be back there again. But that is water under the bridge. It's time to put my big girl boots on. I know what I have to do. I know what it takes. Now I just have to do it.

I just found out I'm going to Vegas in 14 weeks. Yeah! But who's counting?? LOL. I am! Why? Beacuse I know I can lose at least 20 lbs in 14 weeks. Right?? RIGHT! I just need to journal, choose healthy snacks and meals, and EXERCISE. And I need to realize that exercise doesn't just mean cardio. I need to get some weights in there too. And you'll notice I said choose healthy meals instead of eat healthy meals. I can eat healthy but I need to train my brain to CHOOSE healthy. If I don't I choose healthy I won't eat healthy.

Well, that's the beginning. So far. And I'll start with my current weight this year as the ending of this post:

186.4

It's going DOWN!!!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

You know you can do this... and I'm so excited for you. 2012 can be the most successful you have ever been. Making those choices is TOUGH...but you know the right ones to make, and you can do it! I'm here to support you 110% of the way!