Monday, January 23, 2012

Weigh In - Week Three

Weight: 185.4

That's UP 1.4 lbs from last week. :( But again, I weighed in later last week. Ugh. I need to start weighing in at the same time. So if I wake up late on Monday (because I'm off work etc), just weigh in on Tuesday. That's how it has to be. I weighed myself last night and I was at 184.4. So I gained a lb overnight?? I don't think so. I know I could have done better this weekend. Darn camping. And we went camping with new people so I didn't want to say no when they offered me a drink or food because I didn't want to seem stuck up. Know what I mean? Oh well. This is a lifestyle change so I know those types of weekend are going to happen. And you know what - that;s OK! But I have to keep telling myself that. :sigh: Doesn't help it's cold and rainy today. All I want to do is munch. I was able to get around it this morning by burying myself in work. Let's hope I can continue that this afternoon. :)

No comments: