Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Can you tell . . .

that I fell off the P90X wagon?? I could not wake up on Friday. Well I could but the kids were up at night and I was just tired so I said screw it. So that led to no workout on Saturday or Sunday either. Then I figured I can't do anything Thurs - Sun this week so I'll start fresh again on Monday with p90X. Why not. I really do like the DVDs. It was fun and gave me a great workout!!! I can't wait to start again. It just KILLS me I have to wake up at 4am to do it. If it was 5am, it would be a better pill to swallow. But in 2004 I was dedicated and went to the gym every morning for MONTHS at 4:30am (waking up at 4am so I could get there when they opened). I can do it again. Granted, I didn't have kids waking me up then but I'll just learn to deal! (And go to bed by 9pm every night!).

1 comment:

abhimanyu said...

A real fat loss program is more about moderating your behavior and breaking bad eating habits than about forcing your body into starvation mode.
fat loss programs, fat loss plans, fat loss diets