Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time to Start AGAIN

I am really really really tired of being fat. And you would think, that if I'm tired of being fat, that I would do something about it. Well hopefully the time has come. My clothes are getting tight again. :( I can barely fit into my shorts or jeans and I REFUSE to buy anything more. I need to do something to help me. I'm hoping over the course of the next few days to iron out what I need to do in order to get this weight OFF.  It's not going to help that I am going to be EXTREMELY busy over the summer with swim lessons, tball, and gymnastics for the kids (WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!) but that should also help to minimize the extra eating I've been doing at night too. It is also FORCING me to plan. We have to plan what we are going to eat or we will not get to eat. So, I have figured out that if I lose 2 lbs a week I can actually make my goal by the twins 3rd birthday. Is that going to be hard? Yes. Can it be done? ABSOLUTELY! So here are my goals:

August 2nd - 160
September 6th - 150
October 11th - 140
November 15th - 130

How can I accomplish these goals? These are the main things I need to do EVERYDAY. Now I know Christine at ExquisiteChristine does a point type thing everyday. I think I'm going to try it. I need to try something right?? For what it's worth I'll probably be hitting up a lot of blogs to see what is working for some people and trying those out myself. ;) So what do I have to do?

1. JOURNAL
2. Stay around 1400 calories
3. Drink 64 ozs of water
4. Exercise for 20 mins

So that is what I have to do. Here is going to be how I'm grading myself.

Journal: 3 pts

Calories
1000-1200: 3 pts
1201-1400: 2 pts
1401-1600: 1 pt

Water:
64 ozs+: 1 pts
80 ozs+: 2 pts
100 ozs+: 3 pts

Exercise:
20 mins: 1 pt
40 mins: 2 pts
60+ mins: 3 pts

The most points I can get a day is 12. I will shoot to get around 50 pts a week. I'll keep you updated HERE. I am also planning on starting P90X again on Monday. I'm not going to be getting a lot of sleep since I have to do it in the morning but if I want to get this done, it's a sacrafice I have to make. I ordered the P90X drink supplement so I'm planning on having that for breakfast in the mornings. =) Hopefully that will stop my current practice of getting a donut at the snack bar each morning. Ugh. I really need to stop that.

Well, I think I've done all that I can for today. I'm going to keep this better updated. That's the ONLY way for me to get this weight off. No excuses. No butts. No nothing. As Nike says, Just Do It!

No comments: