Wednesday, June 02, 2010

LHA Weigh In

Weighed in today and I have a maintain. Considering this past weekend was Memorial Day with lots and lots of food I'll take it!!!

Day 2 of P90X was great too! I am sore and it feels WONDERFUL! Do I like getting up at 4am. No. Do I LOVE that I get it all over with first thing in the morning. YES!!! I will continue to do it until I die from exhaustion. LOL! I was in bed at 7:30 last night. Slept until 4 am and I was STILL tired today. Ugh. I know i'll get use to it but geez. It may take me a little while.

4 comments:

kim @ a positive peace said...

congrats on starting p90x! i want to do it but i'm worried it might be too much bc im training for a marathon too! do you like it? is it too hard? keep us posted on what its like!

Aylilth said...

Hey at least there was no gain!!!

And hearing a lot about this p90x keep us posted.

Deb said...

4AM. Okay, I really feel like a slackard now. I do love getting the work-outs out of the way first thing in the morning though. Way to go.

P. Hentermine said...

But that is great that you show dedication to loose your weight that you wake up early at 4 am and remain doing exercise until yo get exhausted.