Thursday, February 02, 2006

First day back at work report

I did pretty well yesterday. I stopped on my way home from work to grab dinner from Quizno's since dh knew I would be in no mood to cook since I hadn't seen Connor all day. Worked out perfectly but I know I have to start cooking here sooner or later. I'm tired of eating out all the time and I'm sure we could save money by not eating out. I just have to plan, plan, plan. So I'm going to print out the calendar for every month this year and every month plan on food for that month. Hopefully it works. I'm still not sure how I'm going to get exercise in. I know I can start walking at work and maybe for the first couple of months that will be good enough. Once we can get Connor to go to bed earlier (say 8ish) I can start doing an exercise tape then but right now he doesn't go to bed until 10 or 11. I know it will evolve as he gets older and can sleep longer.

I start the weight loss thing the girls from the neighborhood this Sunday. Should be interesting. There is already dissention among the ranks because the girls that don't have as much to lose are thinking they will never win so are thinking of dropping out. I guess I will find out on Sunday if we are going to continue or how many people are going to continue. We will see!

No comments: