Monday, February 06, 2006

First week = Loss :)

Good Monday morning!! I had a rough weekend. Saturday was ok for the most part. Finally got my nails done again. It's been over a year since I've had them done. My hands look so much better now! And it makes me feel better about myself so you know what? That $70 a month is so worth it! I just have to find time to go every two weeks now.

Sunday was a little harder. I was upset with dh almost the whole day. And it wasn't anything in particular. Not to mention I hardly got to spend any time with Connor because I was either cooking (for dh's family coming over), or he was napping. Then his family came over and basically hogged him all afternoon. Oh well. I hardly get any time with him during the week I want to spend as much time as i can on the weekend with him. I wish there were more hours in the day sometimes.

On a positive note, I weighed myself this morning and I am down 1.2 lbs. Not bad for not being entirely good last week. Just think what I can do this week if I start counting points and walking when I can.

No comments: