Friday, February 17, 2006

RIDICULOUS!!!!

Ok i have to vent here. I just don't get it. So last night was the WI for our group challenge but I also weigh myself at home on my own scale on Monday mornings. (Hopefully this doesn't get too confusing!). On 2/5 when I weighed myself at home I was 212.4. When i went for the first WI on 2/9 I was 212.8 on that scale. Ok it showed me .4 lbs higher no big deal right? So I weighed myself on my scale on 2/12. I was 208.2. A 4 lb loss. I get weighed last night on the other scale, 212.2. WHAT THE HELL!?!?! I know I've lost more weight than that. And it's funny. EVERYONE but me thought they were going to gain and I was the one that lost the least amount. No one gained last week. I just don't get it. Makes me want to say screw it. If that's how it's going to be I'll just eat whatever I want to eat and screw it! I almost did this morning to. I was going to get a donut from the snack bar but they didn't have the one I wanted. At least I didn't just get any donut. Since they didn't have the one I wanted I said screw it and came up to the office and had my nilla wafers. Just as good just not a lot. Oh well. I just don't understand. I'm sure it will even out in the end but I still think it's ridiculous.

No comments: