Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chugging along

Well, I'm chugging along. Today was my first day back at work and so far so good. I'm doing much better not being at home. Although I didn't eat breakfast until 11:00am. But that's because I was busy getting situated at work. I had 390 e-mails when I logged on this morning. I guess that's what happens when you are gone for three months. :)

So far this is what I've eaten today:

Diet Soda
English Muffin w/ butter
String Cheese
Pickle
Lean Cuisine (Veggie Eggroll)
Diet Soda
String Cheese
Quizno's Salad
Gatorade

That is probably 10 pts so far. I can't remember how many points I am allowed though. I will have look it up in my WW stuff from before. I know Sunday is going to be hard on me. It's Super Bowl Sunday. We are having Surbjit's family over. At least we don't have to bring a bunch of Connor's stuff somewhere, makes it so much easier.

No comments: