Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yawn!

YAWN! Good Morning everyone. I'm so tired. Connor woke up at 3:30am. I took him, went into the living room and rocked him back to sleep. By the time he was ready to go back into bed, it was 4:15 no reason for me to go back to bed so I've been up. I have a feeling today is going to be a LONG day!

Yesterday a coworker brought in cheesey garlic bread. I caved in and had some of it. But it went so nicely with my pasta I was having for lunch I couldn't pass it up. Unfortuantely though, I had two helpings. Why, I don't know. It wasn't even that good. Why do I do that to myself? UGH!! But, I didn't blow the rest of the day away like I usually would have in the past. Instead, I said ok what's done is done, how can I fix it? I still had flex points and I ate a little less at dinner than I normally would have and I only had to use 9 flex for yesterday. I figure this is my first week being back into the swing of things, so these things are going to happen. I'm just going to deal with it and move on!!

No comments: