Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Struggling

Ever since that WI last Thursday I've been struggling. I've still been OP but I've been struggling. I basically used most of my flex points yesterday and it was the start of the week. :( My own fault. I know the number on the scale shouldn't mean anything but it does. Especially right now. I have no time to exercise except when I'm at work. I have been faithfully going every morning and walking around the block. I think I'm going to add in the afternoons here and there. Maybe that will help. I know being back at work will help tremendously. I have my meals planned till the end of the month. I know what I have to do and what worked for me in the past. I just don't know if it will work for me now.

I went to Kohl's on Sunday. I have so much fun buying clothes for Connor. :) It's me that I don't have fun buying for. But I needed some things for work. I'm running out of clothes. They are all too small on me. I hate this. So I went to the clearance rack. Ended up buying a skirt (a size 20). I have NEVER had to buy that size before. Oh well. I know I won't be in it that long. At least I can hope right. I can do the necessary things that have to be done in order for me NOT to be in the size anymore. I just have to get off my ass and do it.

No comments: