Friday, July 24, 2009

5K Tomorrow!!!

Well, my 5K is tomorrow. It is supposed to 92 degrees tomorrow and the race doesn't start until 7:30am. Yikes! Oh well. I will take it slow. I was able to run last night even though I so did not want to. I was tired, I had a headache and I did not feel like going out. It was also 8 min runs last night. ugh. But I made it through and I felt SO good when I was done. =) Definitely worth it. I'm sure I'll feel the same way tomorrow when I am done. This will be my 3rd 5K. I have to go this afternoon and pick up my registration stuff - timer, shirt etc. So I'll be home late. But that's ok. The kids do pretty good running around playing before I get home so they should be ok.

Speaking of food - I know I didn't share my menu plan monday but I did menu plan! And I am happy to say we've eaten at home every day so far this week! Yeah!!! Tonight should be the same unless i pick something up on the way home from registering but I don't see that happening since we still have to do baths and get the kids to bed. But I do have to plan my meals for next week. Better get on that today or it won't happen!!!

No comments: