Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another Day . . .

Good Morning!!! No waking up early and exercising for me this morning. UGH. But I think I needed the sleep more. I was falling asleep while watching BL. I was re-reading through my blog yesterday and I was doing so well in 2006. I can feel it when I read my posts. There was even a post when I gained weight but I did everything RIGHT that week. But it didn't get me down. I was already well into my 100 days OP streak and I didn't want it to ruin me and it DIDN'T. So I'm determined to get back there. I want to be OP so it's second nature. So I'm not thinking. So I can LOSE THIS WEIGHT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay.......I didn't get up either! But I'm going to exercise over the lunch hour when DH is home to watch the kiddos. :) Keep your fingers crossed. :)