Monday, February 09, 2009

My Crappy Weekend

I was so tired this weekend. Dh and I went out for dinner and a movie on Friday night. UGH! We've decided from now on to eat at home and just do the movie. The food sucked and the service sucked and it cost us $60!!! Oh well. It's hard to find good service these days. We saw Gran Torino. Good movie!! (although I slept through a lot of it!). We didn't home until after midnight and then of course the kids were up at 6am. (we do make them stay in bed until 7am and they are usually fine with that).

Saturday we were stuck inside all day because it was raining. Sunday we had a birthday party we all went too but that meant Emily never napped (at least Taylor did) so it was a cranky night after we got home. It felt like I had been at home with the kids for three days and it was really only two. I even took like an hour nap Saturday afternoon AND another one Sunday morning. I guess the waking up at 4am thing is really killing me but I don't know what else to do. I'm hoping I get to use this and SOON!

So needless to say this weekend was a BOMB. This coming weekend shouldn't be since we are going camping and I'm restricted to what we bring. I'm going to map out what I'm going to eat the whole weekend - breakfasts, snacks, lunch and dinners - and it will be successful!! I did work out all but one day last week!! I did not wake up this morning and exercise. I woke up around 2am, went to the bathroom and when I laid back in bed, when my head hit the pillow I had a massive headache. Weird, It's still partially there now. Ugh.

I did WI this morning and I'm down .4 lbs. So basically I lost 1/2 lb. I'll take it. Better than gaining. I was thinking last week I NEED to lose 50 lbs. If I lost 1 lb a week (which SHOULD be doable) I can lose it all within a year (you know with 52 weeks in a year and all). So can I lose it by the end of December? Well we've already gone through 6 week. So 52 - 6 weeks is 46 weeks. So I have 46 weeks left to lose 50 lbs. I think that is totally doable! So I guess I'll redo my goals. I was supposed to be at 170 last week and I am SO not even close so I need to redo. I'm tired of redoing my goals. I need to get serious. What is it going to take for me to get serious????

2 comments:

My Messy House said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from orgjunkie and our blogs LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. LOL That's weird!! Anyways I too am trying to lose 50 pounds in 1 year(well ultimately 77 pounds, but 50 I would make me super happy!!) I am going to bookmark your page and follow your journey!! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up Heather!!!!! I'm back!!!! I, too, had a horible weekend. We went to visit family, and let me just say I'm glad I don't live in a city....we ate out for every meal. Some of the destinations included Applebees, Pizza Hut, Granite City, and Dunkin Donuts!!! Ugghhh.....does that give you a clue as to how I ate this weekend??? I'm afraid I'll have to use my at home "Weigh-in" pass this week! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Let's get it together girl!!!!! :) Congrats on the 1/2 pound loss!!!