Thursday, February 05, 2009

Rough yesterday

I am SO tired today. I still got up and did Yoga this morning. That felt good. =) I have no idea how these ladies though do it without a.) falling over or b.) so straight! I'm not that flexible. I hope to become that flexible!

I so wanted to stop by the snack bar on my way up to the office. I did not though. Mostly because all I have on me is a hundred dollar bill and I don't think they can break that. Better for me. I have my deep chocolate vitatop and I'm going to have diet hot cocoa and that should be better for me and taste just as sweet. Yum!

Oh I didn't do too hot last night. Dh bought ice cream when he went grocery shopping and it's not the good kind (low fat). So I had a bowl of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream and then I was still starving so I had a handful of bugles and then i went to bed. I think I was more thirsty than hungry. Today WILL be a better day.

No comments: