Thursday, October 08, 2009

Going Camping

We are headed camping this weekend. Wahoo!! I am super swamped at work today and so ready to get the heck out of her. Too bad I still have over 1/2 a day left here. :sigh: Anyway, I am planning on having a great SUCCESSFUL weekend. I planed my last weekend and I will plan this one. We already have our food planned out. I will stick to it. Kinda hard not to since we only have what we brought LOL! My only temptation will be the snack type stuff we usually make, dips and chips, etc that we usually bring out and share. I did not bring any so hopefully I'll be too busy and won't be able to! =)

Since we are leaving tonight, we are going out to dinner. We decided on Panda Express. I was looking up the nutrional information once again just to make sure what i usually had was ok. Um yeah. Things have CHANGED drastically. I usually get the Bejing Beef. After it was first introduced I looked up the info and input it into sparkpeople. I input 480 calories. Well now they are saying it's 600 calories!! WOA NELLY! What the heck?? I guess I won't be eating that tonight. :sigh: Everything is lots of calories. They do have quite a bit that are under 250 calories BUT a lot of them aren't always offered. Like the green bean chicken. I LOVE that. I love me some green beans. =) But when I was there this past weekend, not there. So I'm gonna go with the Orange Chicken and Chow Mein. Not the best choice but it IS within my calories for the day. =)

This weekend I'm gonna try and run around with the kids. Get them active, etc. If not for them, for me!! I need to do more than sit on my butt this weekend. I usually don't but now that the girls are getting older it's easier to. They play and don't need me. Of course, it's been so long since we've gone riding I have a feeling Emily is going to freak when they start up the bikes. She's not into loud noises but I'm sure she'll adapt.

I'll try and post this weekend. That's why I have my iPhone. =D But no guarantees. I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!!!

6 comments:

Mandie said...

I'm sure you'll have a fantabulous weekend girl!!! You've got your head on straight and will be successful! Sorry about Panda Express and the calories... Sounds good nonetheless, and as long as you're staying within your range, then you're good! ENJOY it girl!!!! Have a great weekend!!

Hadley said...

That sounds like a fabulous weekend! Going camping should give you plenty of excuses to move around.

Yeep at that 120 calorie increase. Of course, the question is, was it 600 calories all along and did they just make it more accurate, or did they actually increase how much was in it?

Either way, good luck, and have a great weekend!

.... said...

Smart girl to look it up before hand. Companies seem to be constantly changing their products & messing with the nutritional content. A few times I had to enter something on Spark because what was already listed was different that what my box/can stated. Way to make it convenient! lol

Have a great time camping!
Lynn

MommyofSweetpea said...

Hope you have a fabulous weekend with your family. Have lots of fun for me and hopefully your weather will be nice!

South Beach Steve said...

It sounds like you have a good time in the works. Enjoy yourself this weekend.

Christine Jeske said...

I haven't eaten Panda Express in so long. It's our family's favorite "junk" food place though. I usually get the steamed veggies and a cup of soup. Used to be crazy for the lo mein but who needs all those calories? I hope you get a ton of exercise in with the camping! But most of all enjoy the family time. ♥