- Eat bagel and cream cheese for breakfast before I leave.
- Bring my water bottle filled with ice and water for something to drink.
- Bring an apple for snack in the morning, if needed.
- Bring a salad (leftover from dinner last night) for lunch when I'm getting ready to leave the garage sale. That way I'm not tempted to stop at McD's on the way home to pick up lunch!
- Eat a snack before I head out to the wedding AND finish drinking my water for the day (which is another filling of my water bottle from earlier).
- At the wedding, I chose steak for my meal. Eat HALF ONLY!!! Keep half of everything on my plate (except for the veggies).
- If I want to drink (which may be doubtful. I drink but I'm not much of a drinker plus I have to drive home) only have ONE diet coke and rum.
- Dance Dance Dance at the wedding. =)
I WILL stick to my plan. I may print it out so I can look at my points and cross them off when I'm done. Oh, good idea! And I'll report back on Monday (if not earlier!) about how I did!!!