Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Book Review - Jack's Dreams Come to Life

Jack's Dreams Come to Life is a cute children's book about a dog with a vivid imagination! Jack has some funny and scary tales of what he sees after falling asleep. I read this book to my 3 1/2 year old. It didn't really hold his attention that much. It was a lot of words on each page in the middle of the book. It would be hard to minimize the wording since it sets the stage for his wild imagination and what Jack sees. He did like the illustrations and I thought they were superb! I will keep this book and read it again in a few months when my son is older and has more of an attention span. I think this would be a great book for children 6 and up to show what you can imagine and play and dream up and have fun with. Great for those kids that have a wild imagination and love to pretend!

No comments: